2015 Golf Outings

By Juanita Matern

June 24, 2015

Chicago Title is always looking to help out our community by sponsoring local events. The Building Industry Association (BIA) held its 21st Annual James D. Burkhart Memorial Golf Outing at Oak Tree Golf Course on Friday June 19, 2015.

Chicago Title sponsored a team consisting of Juanita Matern, Cody Matern, Kyle Matern and Chase Gough. It was a great day of golf and fun with other members of the community. Kyle Matern received the Longest Drive of the day.

The money that is raised at this outing goes back to the needy families in the Richland County area. Thanks to the BIA for putting the outing together and Thank you Chicago Title for the team, hole and door prize sponsors.

Chicago Title will also be sponsoring a hole and door prizes for the Madison High School Golf Team 4 Person Scramble Golf Tournament on Saturday, July 11, 2015. That outing will also be at Oak Tree Golf Course. The money raised at this outing will be spent on the high school golf team for school year 2015-2016.

Keywords: golf outing
Blog Archive
Related Topics
Comments (6) - Post a Comment
Creative suggestions . BTW , if anyone needs to fill out a Empowerment Application For Rental , my company discovered a template document here http://pdf.ac/2jsZgt.
raven g at 11:32pm EDT - September 9, 2016
I’ve played and i can confirm it’s greatest golf course in area.
Gina Alexander at 10:09pm EDT - March 20, 2017
I don't like golf much. Maybe it's just not for me. I guess it's okay. If you need to find the best essay writer - call me.
Alex at 3:34pm EDT - August 20, 2017
I can help you to find sponsors if you need that. It won't be difficult for me. Check out these best writing services and you will find me there.
John at 4:37am EDT - September 11, 2017
the tee time is best reserved in the morning. Generally, it is smart to get a tee time 48 hours in advance. essay assignment help . Depending on the quality of the course you are playing on. If you get a late tee time chances are you will not finish 18 holes. early tee times guarantee you finish. However, later tee times are cheaper.

wondergirl at 5:25am EDT - October 9, 2017
I’ve a query please provide information the characteristic affecting the choice of a smallest quantity cash stability? and what is going to my forex develop quantity most probable be?
UK Dissertation at 9:08am EST - January 31, 2018